One of the most important aspects of any eCommerce business industry is shipping. If you own a dropshipping store and want to maintain the growth of your store, you need to select the correct shipping method which will deliver a good customer experience.
There are several methods of shipping out there. One of the most popular and easiest shipping methods is called ePacket Shipping/ ePacket Delivery. This service is offered by merchants from China and Hong Kong which has made buying products from China a lot easier. In the growing and competitive eCommerce world, ePacket has become easier, faster and less expensive for buyers to purchase goods from overseas vendors.
#What is ePacket Shipping?
Before the ePacket shipping services, it was managed by China EMS, which took months for delivery. Other quicker options were too expensive, especially for small inexpensive products.
In order to make the process of shipping quicker and more affordable, ePacket shipping was introduced in 2011. An agreement was made between the USPS (US Postal Service) and eBay China + Hong Kong Post which is called ePacket shipping.
It allows merchants from China and Hong Kong to provide a fast and affordable shipping option for light packages and deliver the packages by USPS First Class Mail Service.
This shipping and delivery service comes with end-to-end tracking, allowing customers to monitor their packages throughout the shipping process. One of the best parts of it that it doesn’t charge extra. ePacket allows the free return of undeliverable parcel (when the goods aren’t delivered to the customer for any reason) to the seller.
This shipping service has helped many consumers to receive their purchases from online stores and marketplaces that shipped out from China and Hong Kong. Over the years, ePacket has expanded into 35 other countries such as Canada and Australia.
#What is ePacket Delivery?
ePacket delivery allows packages from China to receive USPS First Class Mail Service with delivery confirmation and tracking. It helps consumers to receive their purchased items from online stores faster and also track them easily.
#List of CountriesCountries That Allows ePacket Shipping
35 countries that are able to benefit from ePacket deliveries:
- Great Britain
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
#Benefits of ePacket
- Quick & Timely Delivery: Usually, it takes months to ship and deliver an item from China by other standard shipping methods. But with the ePacket shipping service, the delivery time is much faster. You can expect your order to reach your customer within 7-20 days.
- Cost-Effective: Consumers are always interested to pay less for shipment. ePacket offers cheaper delivery options which give the chance to reduce the shipping costs.
- ePacket Shipping Tracking: After purchasing an item online, customers are always anxious to know if when they’re gonna receive their purchased item. ePacket provides customers with tracking info of their order without paying any additional costs. It allows customers to track their orders in real-time.
This is a huge benefit for the online stores as they can provide the tracking information to their customers and gain their trust.
- Positive Impact: When a customer realize that shipping is faster for the products they order from an online store, they will always feel positive about that particular store and order from them again. ePacket allows order delivery on time at a minimal cost which simply helps drop shippers to leave a positive impact on their customers.
#Drawbacks of ePacket
- Worldwide Unavailability: ePacket delivery is only available in 38 countries around the world.
- Geographic Limitations: Some products offer ePacket shipping but they only ship to the United States which limits the availability of ePacket.
#Tracking ePacket Shipment
Tracking ePacket shipment is quite an easy process. You can check the shipment status on their official website (https://epacketexpress.com/)
There are many third-party tracking platforms that often provide an accurate picture of where your product is. You can track ePacket shipments by using the following websites:
#How ePacket Shipping Helps Drop Shippers?
As an owner of dropshipping business, you need to make sure that your customers are receiving the packages on time. Consistent timely delivery can help you build a long-term relationship with your customers. If customers do not get their orders within the given time period, they get frustrated and get a bad impression of your brand.
ePacket is a reliable option for both merchants and customers. It’s a great asset for drop shippers as it cuts down the shipping time and cost. You can also share the tracking ID of any order with your customers so that they can also track their orders directly. This brings customer satisfaction and helps you get more sales and profit in the future.
ePacket offers undeniable benefits for your dropshipping business. You can cut down the shipping cost, ensure customers get their products on time and gain the trust of your customers. If you own an online store, you can confidently use ePacket shipping and delivery which can increase customer conversion rates and boost customer satisfaction.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends if you find this helpful.